Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: speech understanding with hearing aid and with tinnitus

NaidaUP Guest

Quote Originally Posted by taneja View Post
    who you are ? just like me, by the way you too waste my time by posting your 21/12/2012 post on my thread, you think i am wasting people's time, i did not have time to reply you back but now i got time and happy, i expressed my serious issue to draw attention to get leads to cure my self. i do not know why did you post so bad. but i am not so poor as western culture is, we respect people, we are ruined by western culture.
    for your knowledge i do not have signed up in any forum over internet other than this forum, and i had to register my self to get solve my problem, but the things i got to read in your post on my thread is pathetic.

my name is nitin taneja and i hail from new delhi, india. okay laura, i mention this again and again in my posts, whoever read my post can get these information. i do not have other names, people here have nick names and you signed as your's lua2046, what is this, is this a name, i do not understand this people use this sort of names are you getting, may be you are child and posted accidently,

but try to understand my problem is hard there is nothing till now in medical science to cure tinnitus and hearing loss, i was trying to fetch up better from members and people do, but your's post hurt me, by the way, i am not too hurt as you are a stranger and i do not want to care about any stranger because any body can say anything. what we can do.

i do not know what to write more but this is surprised for me when i read your email to me, and what you are referring to, may be you are once over this virtual world who disturbs people, hack their system, spread viruses, do notorious things.

but do not try this again. okay laura.

NOW NOTE THIS,

NITIN TANEJA, NEW DELHI, INDIA, EMAIL ID : nitin.taneja@live.com

Think people will like you more when you don't tell me that I should commit suicide!!!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL, HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Everyone should commit suicide NaidaUP i suggest this. i have reason, SURPRISED, you are wrong this is not the thing i like while posting on any thread to surprise. now read carefully,

without any discrimination,

i am sharing thought which i believe the ultimate weak and strong thing in the whole universe, i mean the black matter and the remaining in universe,

why are we discriminated by god by being disable, i think you never feel how bad it is to not hear which others do, you are profoundly deaf, so may be you have not noticed this but i do i am severe deaf 75% disability,

its my personal view, because i like to be sharp which i am not, i like to be confident and with knowledge which i do not have, so many things i lack than others, i feel so bad, i know even then we should be thankful to god till our last breathe, "NO THIS IS NOT PRACTICAL" ARE YOU GETTING WHAT I WRITE I REPEAT FOR YOU " T H I S I S N O T P R A C T I C A L " IN THIS MEAN WORLD , that's why i suggest we should die okay, anything else you NAIDA UP

there is no intention to hurt you but for you the honest answer i am getting at this moment is this.

bye, take care, god bless you.

regards,

Nitin Taneja, INDIA

first of all , happy new year,

you did not reply laura, i signed in for you but you have nothing to say to me so far as i have noticed.

I do not not understand the terminology on my hearing test. There are lots of abbreviations for example we patient wears hearing aids AU (what does that mean) also JC noise exposure lots of abbreviations I don't understand it. I can share this right AC 75 Left A C 93. Audiologist recommend an implant. I say there's to much advance technology I can try any suggestions

I do not not understand the terminology on my hearing test. There are lots of abbreviations for example we patient wears hearing aids AU (what does that mean) also HX noise exposure lots of abbreviations I don't understand it. I can share this right AC 75 Left A C 93.
    AD- moderate to severe get AS- moderate to profound SNHL. Decrease in high frequencies. Speech descrimination really poor. Audiologist recommend an implant. I say there's to much advance technology I can try any suggestions

Blog Entries

Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare