Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Oticon Streamer Pro Issues

1. Default

This has been covered in a few other threads, but I will repeat a solution that worked for me:
    Streamer Pro 1.3 had been dropping calls from iPhone 5s and iPhone 7 ever since moving beyond iOS 9.2. I have more than one Streamer, same results. I had both updated to latest firmware (3.5.3) and latest iOS 10.2 on iPhone 7.
    1) Delete all pairings from iPhone Bluetooth settings.
    2) Delete all parings from Streamer Pro by holding 'volume up' and 'power' simultaneously for 3 seconds.

Now re-pair Streamer Pro by outting it in pair mode and then re-pairing from iPhone 7. This has eliminated the call drops for me.

2. Default

Hi, folks. Seems like there are quite a few issues with the Oticon streamers. I have one that I can't find mentioned here. I am in the process of having fitted a pair of Oticon Alta2 Pro, and have the Streamer Pro 1.3 hooked up. I do not have the drooping-call issue, but I have much lower volume on the left side. It is there, but it's low and noisy compared to the right side. HA or streamer related? Tried both wired and Bluetooth from different sources with the same result.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by seb View Post
    I think Oticon must have a problem with the new Streamer or yours is defective. It should stop when you push the button on the Streamer. I have had problems with my old Streamer not staying paired with Apple products and use the patch cord that came with the Streamer to make sure I won't loose the pairing if I'm using something made by Apple. Have you tried calling Oticon and see if they are aware of the problems and if they have an update in the works to the software to fix the problems you are having? I believe they had problems with the initial Streamer and came out with two updates over the years to fix various problems, so one might already be in the works, who knows. Good luck on solving the problem and if you decide to fix the old Streamer it should only take about 10 minutes.

Oticon know full well there is a problem with Iphone SE, 6 and have to date done nothing about it.
    The apple software is not compatible with Streamer 1.3 it realy is as simple as that.
    I have had technical chats with Oticon on this in Glasgow and they dont seem that bothered TBH.

4. Default

I went through all of that after some serious convos with Oticon in Glasgow, IT still drop out in call and with the house phone and with the TV
    Quite frankly Oticon and or Apple dont seem interested.

Quote Originally Posted by altnapaste View Post
    I went through all of that after some serious convos with Oticon in Glasgow, IT still drop out in call and with the house phone and with the TV
    Quite frankly Oticon and or Apple dont seem interested.
    Maybe Oticon will get more interested if you ask for your money back. Another option is get an attorney and see if they become interested. Good luck!
    Oticon Agil Pro w/streamer

-250 500 1000 1500 2000 3000 4000 6000 8000
    L 10--5----10----30---50----70----85---80---80
    R 5--10----20----35---45----85----85--100--100

SP Disc ------------- SRT
    L 88% @55db ------- L-10
    R 90% @55db------- R-25

Blog Entries

I had some of the same issues, and for me it turned out to be my IPhone causing the drop outs. If I disabled the bluetooth on my IPhone 5S then I did not have issues with my TV connect or my home phone dropping, while using my streamer pro.
    Chuck
    Navy Vet (Service Related hearing loss)
    Hidden Content
    Oticon custom ITC Alta Pro with Streamer Pro 1.3, TV connect 2, phone connect, Streamer Mic, and IPhone app
    khz 250 500 1K 1.5K 2K 3K 4K 6K 8K
    rht
    lft 25 35 50 60 70 65 65 60 50

Srt
    rht 45db
    lft 40db
    word recognition
    right 44% @90db
    left 80% @ 90db