Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Oticon Streamer Pro Issues

1. Default

This has been covered in a few other threads, but I will repeat a solution that worked for me:
    Streamer Pro 1.3 had been dropping calls from iPhone 5s and iPhone 7 ever since moving beyond iOS 9.2. I have more than one Streamer, same results. I had both updated to latest firmware (3.5.3) and latest iOS 10.2 on iPhone 7.
    1) Delete all pairings from iPhone Bluetooth settings.
    2) Delete all parings from Streamer Pro by holding 'volume up' and 'power' simultaneously for 3 seconds.

Now re-pair Streamer Pro by outting it in pair mode and then re-pairing from iPhone 7. This has eliminated the call drops for me.

2. Default

Hi, folks. Seems like there are quite a few issues with the Oticon streamers. I have one that I can't find mentioned here. I am in the process of having fitted a pair of Oticon Alta2 Pro, and have the Streamer Pro 1.3 hooked up. I do not have the drooping-call issue, but I have much lower volume on the left side. It is there, but it's low and noisy compared to the right side. HA or streamer related? Tried both wired and Bluetooth from different sources with the same result.