Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oticon Streamer Pro Issues

1. Default

I am currently testing the Oticon Alta with Streamer Pro. I see on my iPhone that version 1.0 of the streamer firmware is 1.0. Does anyone know if that is still the current version of the software?

Quote Originally Posted by kloda View Post
    I am currently testing the Oticon Alta with Streamer Pro. I see on my iPhone that version 1.0 of the streamer firmware is 1.0. Does anyone know if that is still the current version of the software?
    According to their website the version is 1.1.
    Oticon Agil Pro w/streamer

-250 500 1000 1500 2000 3000 4000 6000 8000
    L 10--5----10----30---50----70----85---80---80
    R 5--10----20----35---45----85----85--100--100

SP Disc ------------- SRT
    L 88% @55db ------- L-10
    R 90% @55db------- R-25

3. Default

Seb, thanks for that! Where did you find it on the website? I was looking all over oticonusa.com last night without success.

Quote Originally Posted by kloda View Post
    Seb, thanks for that! Where did you find it on the website? I was looking all over oticonusa.com last night without success.
    Go to Oticon.com, then USA, then click on professionals and it was under the Connectline heading.
    Oticon Agil Pro w/streamer

-250 500 1000 1500 2000 3000 4000 6000 8000
    L 10--5----10----30---50----70----85---80---80
    R 5--10----20----35---45----85----85--100--100

SP Disc ------------- SRT
    L 88% @55db ------- L-10
    R 90% @55db------- R-25

5. Default

Anybody know what changed with the new 1.1 f/w?

John

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmorgis View Post
    Anybody know what changed with the new 1.1 f/w?

John
    Not sure it's very helpful, but check out this attachment...
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Default

I got an Oticon Streamer Pro 1.1 last week. I got it to replace my original Streamer 1.4. I mainly use my Streamer to listen to Audio from my IPhone.

Changes from Streamer to Streamer Pro:
    The "neck" cable is different and plugs into the Streamer. I still do not use the cable, I find that I get worse reception when I have it plugged in.
    The button layout is different. I did like having the music button on the front of the streamer, I am sure I will get used to the side button.
    The Streamer Pro turns off! Well, kinda turns off. If you turn it off you can still use it to go up/down in volume or change a program. You can't stream or take a call.
    The Streamer Pro default when pairing is no A2DP. This is important if you want your music/audio to pause when you stop streaming. After a back and forth with Oticon and my audiologist I got it enabled. Note if you need to get this enabled you need to have you Audi plug the streamer in via USB to their computer and then set the bottom setting on the left column. It says something about Music. It doesn't mention A2DP but that is what it is.
    On the Streamer Pro even with A2DP I have to enable audio streaming twice to start streaming after "turning the streamer on"
    On the Original Streamer when you held down the volume button for two seconds it muted outside sound when streaming. This works on the Streamer Pro but you have to do it every time you stream. The old streamer remembered you turned it off and would do it right.
    I like the new shape and size of the Streamer Pro but since there is no lock the volume buttons are always active. This means when it is my pocket I sometimes hit the button and change the volume level.

I don't use the Streamer old or new for Phone calls, but if anyone has any questions I will try and answer the best I can.

8. Default

Hi all,
    I'm new to the site but am happy to have found a forum where I might be able to get answers to some of my questions about the Streamer Pro 1.1 I just got last week. I'm using it with Alta Pros which are set up to allow separate volume control. I've been using the Streamer with the Oticon Remote Microphone as well as my Galaxy S4 phone for calls and music streaming, and its been great (although I'm disappointed that there's no stereo capability). I do, however, have some issues and would appreciate any help I can get.
    (1) when connected to the mic or phone, I can only adjust the volume from the streamer - not from the aids. This prevents me from adjusting the aids to different levels, which is not good for me. Is this normal behavior?
    (2) when connected to the streamer, I can't seem to use alternative programs correctly. For example, when streaming music, I'd like to use the music program, but I can't seem to do it. I hear some tones but the program doesn't seem to change.
    (3) finally, I'm unable to use the streamer with my laptop. It pairs fine, I get the icon and all, but the driver installation fails and it get the message that the laptop can't find a driver for it. I'm using an HP laptop running Windows 7Pro 64 bit.

My provider contacted Oticon with my questions, but the replies were not very helpful. They want me to send it back so they can examine it.

Any help anyone can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks

9. Default

Dear all, Never used this site before, looks really good. I have bought a new phone, Samsung Android (Galaxy Grand). The pairing with the Oticon Streamer 1.4 worked well. Phone calls functioning the way they did on my previous device. However, I cannot seem to get it to work for audio, and, worse for me, to Skype. Would anybody know? sorry this is probably a very basic question for this site, but I couldn't find an answer in the manuals either.

Anne Marie

Quote Originally Posted by jeffecohen View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm new to the site but am happy to have found a forum where I might be able to get answers to some of my questions about the Streamer Pro 1.1 I just got last week. I'm using it with Alta Pros which are set up to allow separate volume control. I've been using the Streamer with the Oticon Remote Microphone as well as my Galaxy S4 phone for calls and music streaming, and its been great (although I'm disappointed that there's no stereo capability). I do, however, have some issues and would appreciate any help I can get.
    (1) when connected to the mic or phone, I can only adjust the volume from the streamer - not from the aids. This prevents me from adjusting the aids to different levels, which is not good for me. Is this normal behavior?
    (2) when connected to the streamer, I can't seem to use alternative programs correctly. For example, when streaming music, I'd like to use the music program, but I can't seem to do it. I hear some tones but the program doesn't seem to change.
    (3) finally, I'm unable to use the streamer with my laptop. It pairs fine, I get the icon and all, but the driver installation fails and it get the message that the laptop can't find a driver for it. I'm using an HP laptop running Windows 7Pro 64 bit.

My provider contacted Oticon with my questions, but the replies were not very helpful. They want me to send it back so they can examine it.

Any help anyone can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks
    I don't have Oticon aids, but I think my comments would be true for all aids. The programs are set up for your aids' microphones. Streaming from a device is like another program, so you can't apply your current music program settings to your device streaming settings. You can however, get your pro to adjust the streamer settings, just as they would for any other program.

You should be able to adjust the volume when streaming from 1) the streaming device, like the phone, or 2) from your remote. If you have volume control on the aids it is probably just for the aids' mics.

New! 2014 ....2016
    Freq . L/R .... L/R . . . Word Recognition and Equipment
    250 .. 25/20 .. 40/45
    500 .. 20/25 .. 30/40 . . . SRT L/R = 35/65 , WRS @ 35/85 L/R = 64/56%
    1000 .30/40 .. 35/60 . . Kirkland 5.0 Costco (December 2014)
    1500 .50/55 .. 55/65 . . Phone Clip+ (May 2013)
    2000 .55/70 .. 60/75 . . TV Transmitter (Dec 2014)
    3000 .75/90 .. 95/100
    4000 85/100 . 90/90
    6000 .90/100 . 90/105
    8000 .80/90 .. 90/95