Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Oticon Streamer Pro Issues

1. Default

My question is that I have Oticon Agil Pro hearing aids and I purchased an Oticon 1.4 streamer with TV connectivity. I seem to be able to pair the streamer with my cell phone's bluetooth (although it says it is 1.3) and am able to pair the streamer with the TV connectivity. However, I am getting none of them through the aids. Can anyone help me? What am I doing wrong?

Blog Entries

Your streamer has to be paired to your aids. If this has not been done then you will not be able to hear it or maybe the volume is not set high enough.
    Chuck
    Navy Vet (Service Related hearing loss)
    Hidden Content
    Oticon custom ITC Alta Pro with Streamer Pro 1.3, TV connect 2, phone connect, Streamer Mic, and IPhone app
    khz 250 500 1K 1.5K 2K 3K 4K 6K 8K
    rht
    lft 25 35 50 60 70 65 65 60 50

Srt
    rht 45db
    lft 40db
    word recognition
    right 44% @90db
    left 80% @ 90db

below the volume buttons is the aux-in button.
    press that to begin the streaming function.
    I did that the first day and it worked.
    then I got an app for my smart phone which works better for me, it even can silence the ambient sound and only enhance the blue tooth stream.
    I am using the Nero2 IIC
    self tested using:
    myhearingtest dot net
    L 250-30 500-40 1k-30 2k-50 4k-60 8k-70
    R 250-30 500-40 1k-30 2k-60 4k-60 8k-70

4. Default

Do you know how to do that or does the audiologist have to do it? Thanks for your reply.

5. Default

Below the volume buttons on what? The aids or the streamer? I only have a volume button on the aids and I don't see any button below the volume button on the streamer.

Blog Entries

On the streamer below the volume buttons is another button. It is at aux bottom, it will connect the music from your phone. Or you can us the app to make the connections.
    Chuck
    Navy Vet (Service Related hearing loss)
    Hidden Content
    Oticon custom ITC Alta Pro with Streamer Pro 1.3, TV connect 2, phone connect, Streamer Mic, and IPhone app
    khz 250 500 1K 1.5K 2K 3K 4K 6K 8K
    rht
    lft 25 35 50 60 70 65 65 60 50

Srt
    rht 45db
    lft 40db
    word recognition
    right 44% @90db
    left 80% @ 90db

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy1 View Post
    Do you know how to do that or does the audiologist have to do it? Thanks for your reply.
    The audi has to do it.
    Oticon Agil Pro w/streamer

-250 500 1000 1500 2000 3000 4000 6000 8000
    L 10--5----10----30---50----70----85---80---80
    R 5--10----20----35---45----85----85--100--100

SP Disc ------------- SRT
    L 88% @55db ------- L-10
    R 90% @55db------- R-25

Default Streamer Pro - Call Audio working but not Media Audio

Hi all, hope someone can help. Here is my situation.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5
    Streamer Pro 1.3 (I think the firmware was updated at some point).

All was working well, until one day when I was listening to a podcast a couple of weeks ago, the sound suddenly cut out.
    The Call Audio still works fine (i.e. I can hear and make calls). But not any Media Audio (I have tried various apps, not just the podcast).
    When I turn on an app that should be streaming sound, the hearing aids beep as they should when they connect, and there's a sort of low hum/blanking out of background noise. So it feels like it has connected, and is trying to stream the audio.
    But no actual audio content gets through.
    I have tried: pairing and unpairing; fiddling with the 'Aux' button (under the volume) - i.e. long push, and short push; turning the phone and streamer off and on; unpairing, restarting everything, and pairing again.

Any suggestions? I really miss my podcasts...
    Last edited by iizme; 09-14-2016 at 07:22 AM.

9. Default Streamer Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayKatt View Post
    Hi. Is anyone using the new Streamer Pro with an iPod Touch via Bluetooth? My old Streamer became unusable when the lock switch broke in the locked position. I decided to take the opportunity to upgrade to Streamer Pro. So far I am regretting that decision. It is working very badly with my iPod, which is my primary use for the Streamer. I listen to music all day at work and really need to be wireless, so I use Bluetooth to connect the Streamer to my iPod. The old one worked very well. The new one is having trouble staying connected. When I stop the music on the iPod or disconnect the Streamer I lose the connection. I have to constantly play with it, forgetting the device and repairing and reconnecting, and then when it does finally connect the music cuts in and out for quite a while. It does finally start playing right eventually, until I need to stop the music again. It is so frustrating. I would like to know if the Streamer Pro is buggy or if there is something wrong with this one. The other issue is that I frequently like to have the hearing aids mics off while I am listening to music. Every time I disconnect and then reconnect, it forgets my previous setting and turns the mics on again. The old one never did that. Overall I am very unhappy with the Streamer Pro and I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues. Thanks.

Hi I am also having the same issues mainly with my Iphone SE which is on the list of compatibles, it constantly drops out during convos and then reconnects and drops out again ? and again etc

10. Default

Altnapaste
    Hi yes I agree the new version is not upto the mark I have a issues with the streamer dropping out when using my Iphone SE during convos it constantly drops out back to phone speaker and then reconnect to my hearing aids this is constant during phone convos ?
    they have supplied a second unit but this wont connect to my hearing Aids ?