Hearing Tracker - Community Driven Hearing Aid Reviews
My name is Abram Bailey, and I am the president of Hearing Tracker, Inc.
I would like to formally introduce our recently launched website http://hearingtracker.com
Hearing Tracker is completely devoted improving success with hearing aids through seeking honest and open consumer reviews. Click on this recent hearing aid review for a sample of what our reviews look like:
For a better view, see the live review
What makes Hearing Tracker different from other product review websites?
- Reviews are linked to audiograms and hearing professionals. Is the device successful for mild losses? Severe losses? Who fits the model best in my area?
- Hearing Tracker allows you to filter reviews based on your own audiogram, excluding reviews that aren't relevant to you and your hearing level.
- Hearing Tracker forum posts are linked to user profiles, where you can see the user's reviewed devices and audiogram, on a graph!
- Hearing Tracker sends you free hearing aid batteries for each review provided
- For a full breakdown of benefits please visit our new Consumer Guide
Hearing Tracker was developed from the ground up specifically to account for the issues of variability in hearing loss and audiologist skill level. Reviewing hearing devices is unlike reviewing any other product on the market because of these factors, and now we finally have a way to isolate the product quality!
We are a young company, and need your help in getting our new system off the ground, so we can help the multitudes of people looking for good advice about hearing aids.
Please visit Hearing Tracker today to review your hearing aids today. Don't forget to consult the Consumer Guide if you get lost!
Best of all, we are here to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact me at email@example.com or reply to this post with comments/questions.
Many thanks, this has been a long time coming,
Au.D., MNZAS, ASHA CCC-A
Hearing Tracker, Inc
Last edited by hearingtracker; 01-18-2014 at 04:59 PM.
UPDATE January 2014
Happy New Year and thanks for your ongoing support of Hearing Tracker!
Just wanted to send a little update that the Oticon Nera hearing aids have been added to Hearing Tracker. I would like to encourage anyone who has recently been fitted with the Oticon Nera to review their devices.
Here is a link to the Oticon Nera miniRITE
To find other Nera devices simply type "Nera" into the Device Finder
The offer of free hearing aid batteries is still available for US residents.
Thanks very much!!
Last edited by hearingtracker; 01-18-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Tags for this Thread