Thread: Connecting to Resound Smart App

Ocean City, MD (summer & fall) and Menlo Park, CA (winter & spring)
    Blog Entries

Default Connecting to Resound Smart App

I have just gotten new HAs at Costco, Resound Cala 8, which is working fine except for connecting with the smart app. The audiologist seemed to have some troubles connecting but eventually got it to work. My HAs are connected to my iPhone and can be controlled through the accessibility settings. However, Resound's Smart app stops at "getting information" and sends an error message that "something went wrong" and offers me to retry or switch to demo. By now I guess I have retried about 25 times but no luck. Has anyone else had the same problem? I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Try it in a different location. That will eliminate interference.

Which model did you get? Many people have problems with that product line. If you got the Air, those are very problematic. If the necklace model is having problems, get an exchange.

The cable around the neck is a frequent point of failure. Ask the fitter to give you an extra one.
    Last edited by KenP; 12-06-2016 at 07:58 AM.
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

Ocean City, MD (summer & fall) and Menlo Park, CA (winter & spring)
    Blog Entries

I just heard from technical support at Resound that the solution is to remove the HA link in Settings--General--Accessibility-Hear Aids and tap "forget this device." Then re-pair the HAs and the phone.Hopefully that will work

4. Default

will this APP work with an Android phone?