Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is Downloading Fitting Software - Easy? Hard?

1. Default

More info >>Genie2 vs Genie<<
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Default

In other words,,,

Genie2 = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oticon\Genie\Genie2\Genie.exe"

Genie = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oticon\Genie\Genie\StandAloneShell.exe"
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pvc View Post
    In other words,,,

Genie2 = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oticon\Genie\Genie2\Genie.exe"

Genie = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oticon\Genie\Genie\StandAloneShell.exe"
    When I use start I have genie 2 and genie 2016.2 both start the same program.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Larry H View Post
    Okay when I went into C:\Program Files(x86)]Oticon\Genie I found the standaloneshell.exe and it worked. Thanks very much for the information, now to see if I can do anything with them.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Larry H View Post
    As an aside,,, If you right-button click C:\Program Files (x86)\Oticon\Genie\Genie\StandAloneShell.exe then you can Pin-to-Start

I opened another more specific thread >>Oticon Genie2 – Opn only – missing all other legacy instruments<<
    Also updated the OP to reflect two separate Oticon (Genie/Genie2) software platforms.
    Last edited by pvc; 12-08-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
    You're in luck:

So even if it isn't the same torrent that you're after, the file is available. Just have to figure out a public torrent tracker to use, if your magnet is not the same.
    I have approx 100 public torrent trackers running after the magnet link. If you can provide C642S642 and pdf by itself with a link I would much appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Ricked View Post
    I have approx 100 public torrent trackers running after the magnet link. If you can provide C642S642 and pdf by itself with a link I would much appreciate it
    Could you post a link to the magnet, please! I'll take it from there. Cheers.

I PM'd you in response to your link

@Ricked Yes, the magnet link is thoroughly dead. Even with all the downloaded data on my disk, there is nobody in the cloud to regenerate the torrent info for me.

Still, the semi-private upload to you worked, so if people need to redistribute older software: torrenting is still the way to go.

10. Default

Easy, easy for you maybe, but not for me. All the links for Resound Linx2 962 software seem NOT to be download links but are instead advertising. Is there no link to download the software?