Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Downloading Fitting Software - Easy? Hard?

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbell View Post
    Easy, easy for you maybe, but not for me. All the links for Resound Linx2 962 software seem NOT to be download links but are instead advertising. Is there no link to download the software?
    I know it's usually pvc who delivers this message, but the link for the software isn't that hard to find in the DIY forum, using the Advanced Search function. And I think the point is that this is only the first, small step in what is a fairly steep learning curve.

But in any case, here it is. You will need the latest version of Aventa Standalone. Good luck!

http://www.supportgn.com/resound/sub...es_patches.php
    Last edited by corona; 12-19-2016 at 09:31 AM.
    250 500 1K 1.5K 2K 3K 4K 6K 8K Costco KS7
    R 25 50 60 60 60 50 50 50 65 SRT: 55dB WRS: 84% @85dB
    L 30 60 60 60 60 55 60 60 70 SRT: 60dB WRS: 88% @90dB

2. Default

Great. That is one page I had NOT found. But while it appears to download the software....i.e. the"large arrow"drifts down across the screen and then disappears.....it does not give me a choice of where to place the downloaded file. One of the other pages I found did the same thing so I assumed it was a failure...but maybe not. I have searched the Download folder, the Documents folder, the Desktop....and cannot find the file. Where does it deposit the file when it downloads it?

3. Default

It puts it right next to your lost socks.
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content

Search your c: disk by date.

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbell View Post
    Great. That is one page I had NOT found. But while it appears to download the software....i.e. the"large arrow"drifts down across the screen and then disappears.....it does not give me a choice of where to place the downloaded file. One of the other pages I found did the same thing so I assumed it was a failure...but maybe not. I have searched the Download folder, the Documents folder, the Desktop....and cannot find the file. Where does it deposit the file when it downloads it?
    What operating system are you using, and what browser? I have Windows 10 and Firefox, and this download behaves like any other. That is, in accordance with the way I've set up Firefox, I get a message asking me if I want to save or open the file; I choose to save it; and it goes into the "Download" folder. Note that it is a zipped file.
    250 500 1K 1.5K 2K 3K 4K 6K 8K Costco KS7
    R 25 50 60 60 60 50 50 50 65 SRT: 55dB WRS: 84% @85dB
    L 30 60 60 60 60 55 60 60 70 SRT: 60dB WRS: 88% @90dB

6. Default

My system is the same as yours...exactly....But on most downloads it does ask me where I want it to go. BUT not on this one!!! That is why I didnt think the earlier download actually worked.I thought maybe there was a BLOCK of some sort in effect at the download site. What is the name of the downloaded zip file?

7. Default

I looked there also looked where all the short pencils and pieces of solder and elephants go to die. Wasnt there either.

Sometimes good advice comes in short sentences.

9. Default

I anonymized some links I found and added them to the OP/Original Post.
    The links may deteriorate over time.
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content

10. Default

Added anonymized link for Siemens/Signia/Rexton-Connexx to the OP/Original Post...
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx;nnnnn
    CONNEXX https://www.rexton-online.com/upgrad...xxUpgrades.asp
    w/SiFit database for Siemens/Signia -or- w/RexFit database for Rexton
    Also added a link for Unitron-Truefit/Unifit, Widex-Compass. But don't get your hopes up. It just points to how to search for these...
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx;nnnnnn
    Unitron-Truefit/Unifit, Widex-Compass >>Best Effort Search<<