Thread: Looking for audiologist to help in a schoolproject!

Default Looking for audiologist to help in a schoolproject!

Hi!

Who am I?

I am Vincent, 27 years old and I study Music & Technology at Universitylevel in Holland. For my finalproject to finish my bachelor I want to look at the possibilities of creating an app that is made for people (especially musicians) with hearing loss.

Why?

As a musician who suffers from mild hearing loss I want to look at the possibilities to provide a solution not only for myself but for a lot of other people to help them out. I have a very clear idea for myself how I want to do this. However, there still remain a lot of questions whether this is feasible and if so, how this can be done in the best way . To know if my project can be a succes I need more answers on certain topics and this is why I am posting this. I am looking for and want to get in touch with someone who have professional knowledge on an academic level about the way the human hearing works ( audiological scientist, ENT) and also is able to provide in-depth knowledge about more technical subjects regarding processing of sound (more specificly equalization and phasing). My preference would be to have a Skypemeeting for to ask some questions about these subjects.

Thanks in advance!

Let me know what you want to do and will probably get an answer!Tell us more about your project...