Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Costco hearing aids

1. Smile Costco hearing aids

Does anyone have experience with the open fit HA's at cotsco? Currently use an interton in the canal type HA for the last 6 years from Costco. I am interested in any feedback on the Kirkland premium HA's vs the Interton Avio 5 HA's since they're both in the similar price range I believe ($2000/pr vs 2800/pr). Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Hearing is about the same in both ears:

500hz 20 db
    1k 55
    2k 60
    4k 55
    8k 55

Default Kirkland HA's new

Quote Originally Posted by ceetom1 View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the open fit HA's at cotsco? Currently use an interton in the canal type HA for the last 6 years from Costco. I am interested in any feedback on the Kirkland premium HA's vs the Interton Avio 5 HA's since they're both in the similar price range I believe ($2000/pr vs 2800/pr). Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Hearing is about the same in both ears:

500hz 20 db
    1k 55
    2k 60
    4k 55
    8k 55
    I was told by a Costco (Canada) HIS that Costco are about to launch a new high end Kirkland HA; some time in the next month. I am holding off buying my new ones until I get a chance to try it out. A manufacturer told me that things are developing so fast that they are bringing out a new product every six months now.

4. Default

Thanks for the help. Based upon the threads, sounds like a good idea to possibly try different ha's and test them outside the store.

5. Default

I have the Kirkland Signature Premiums. I have had them since December. If you have questions that are not answered in the other conversation, I'll try to answer them.

Hi. I've just come from the doctor with the news that it's time to get my first hearing aids. I've done a little research, but I'm confused about the products Costco offers. It looked to me like the Kirkland Premium BTEs are $1999 each. Is this correct?

My local Costco also has Rexton Bridge HAs, and someone recommended the Bridge 12 at $1299/aid. For $325 extra I can get bluetooth.

Is this in line with your experience?

Overwhelmed, but learning!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by PastorJeff View Post
    Hi. I've just come from the doctor with the news that it's time to get my first hearing aids. I've done a little research, but I'm confused about the products Costco offers. It looked to me like the Kirkland Premium BTEs are $1999 each. Is this correct?

My local Costco also has Rexton Bridge HAs, and someone recommended the Bridge 12 at $1299/aid. For $325 extra I can get bluetooth.

Is this in line with your experience?

Overwhelmed, but learning!

Jeff
    The Costco Kirkland Premium aids are Rexton Gem 12's, and they're $1999 for the pair. Add $85 for the remote.

They also carry the Bernafon Verite at $1299 per aid, and something in the $325 range for the bluetooth streamer, or $3700 for a pair of Rexton aids with 16 channels and the BluRCU bluetooth remote/streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_man2 View Post
    The Costco Kirkland Premium aids are Rexton Gem 12's, and they're $1999 for the pair. Add $85 for the remote.

They also carry the Bernafon Verite at $1299 per aid, and something in the $325 range for the bluetooth streamer, or $3700 for a pair of Rexton aids with 16 channels and the BluRCU bluetooth remote/streamer.
    i strongly suggest the verite, the price seems quite resonable..

I double checked and brought home the brochure. Different Costcos may have different products. In addition to the Kirkland, they have the Rexton Bridge 12 (BTE) for $1299 each. If they have the other, it's not in their display case.

Still sound like a good deal?

Jeff

For $1299 each I'd go with the Bernafon Verite. They just started rolling these out, but I've seen them in the display case in Chantilly, VA.