Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Programming the Oticon Agil Pro MiniRITE

1. Default Programming the Oticon Agil Pro MiniRITE

Scroll down to see all the steps for programming the Oticon Agil Pro MiniRITE.

This is my USB HI-Pro. Note that you can get the older/cheaper serial HI-Pro for under $300. Though, you may have compatibility issues because today’s computers no longer have serial ports. See this post for more information. I would recommend spending extra money to buy the USB Hi-Pro.

Cable to connect USB HI-Pro to your PC

Standard CS44 Programming Cable (same as Oticon Programming Cable #3)

Flexconnect # 390-01-180-05 (pair)

Ready to Connect Oticon Agil Pro MiniRITE

Diagram of how to connect Oticon Agil Pro MiniRITE
    Red dot on cable matches red mark on Flexconnect
    Black raised dot on Flexconnect faces upward
    Batteries remain inside the hearing aids

Connected and ready to go

Connected also to Hi-pro and ready to run Oticon Genie fitting software

Happy programming...

2. Default

please report back on how these aids are working out for you. I thought your wife was going to get fitted with these and if it didn't work out it was yours?
    .........L........R
    Unaided Discrimination
    Right Level Masking Left Masking Binaural Level
    84%...85db...----...84%...----.....88%.....85db

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pochoboy View Post
    please report back on how these aids are working out for you. I thought your wife was going to get fitted with these and if it didn't work out it was yours?
    They are working great for me. I love these aids. Here's how the fitting worked (or didn't work) for my wife, click -> HERE.

4. Default

Hi,
    I'm new to the site and I am getting ready to purchase Oticon Agil Pro hearing aids from a New England discount center (office purchase only). I live in the south, so I will have to travel to get the HAs, but the savings is worth it - IF I can purchase the programming equipment. Can you direct me to the source for the cables and flexconnect pair pictured above. I did see the new USB HI PRO on e-bay - for $650, and I did see a pair of CS44 cables - but Oticon was not listed among the HAs that are compatible. I would appreciate any purchasing info you can provide.

Thanks.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dorfred View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new to the site and I am getting ready to purchase Oticon Agil Pro hearing aids from a New England discount center (office purchase only). I live in the south, so I will have to travel to get the HAs, but the savings is worth it - IF I can purchase the programming equipment. Can you direct me to the source for the cables and flexconnect pair pictured above. I did see the new USB HI PRO on e-bay - for $650, and I did see a pair of CS44 cables - but Oticon was not listed among the HAs that are compatible. I would appreciate any purchasing info you can provide.

Thanks.
    Ask your seller to provide the flexconnect pair as part of the purchase. That's how I got mine. Any CS44 cable should work if it looks like the 4-pin cable above (not to be confused with the Phonak CS44-A cable which has pins 3&4 reversed). You might ask your seller about those too. Can't hurt to ask.

6. Default

Hi,

where can I purchase a older/cheaper serial HI-Pro (serial port is not a problem...) + programming cables (Oticon Agil Pro, CS44 + Flexconnect) for under $300? Would be a bargain for me! I would be very grateful, If anybody could name me a seller for this device ... or just make a offer (PM)

Much thanks from Germany.

7. Default

reply to a deleted post.
    Last edited by pvc; 01-16-2012 at 04:20 PM.

I would like to see oticon genie too.
    0150.HZ L-15 R-35
    0250.HZ L-25 R-35
    0500.HZ L-55 R-45
    0750.HZ L-60 R-70
    1000.HZ L-60 R-75
    1500.HZ L-80 R-N/M
    2000.HZ L-85 R-85
    3000.HZ L-N R-N
    4000.HZ L-90 R-80
    6000.HZ L-90 R-100
    8000.HZ L-80 R-/

(n=not meassured)

If you have an interest in learning how to use the latest version of Genie software, I have just posted the info below in a new thread.

I just came across this site which offers online training courses for most aids including the fitting software.

audiologyonline.com/total-access/

(As I am a new member to this forum, I am forbidden to post a link, but you sure know how to add the beginning of the address.)

There is a $99 yearly fee to access any of their courses.

As I was interested in the Oticon Genie software, I discovered that you can view the Oticon Genie online video (60 minutes) for no charge by going direct to the Oticon web page.

Unfortunately when you click on the direct link for this page you get redirected to the above web site.

The backdoor method to view this video is to google "Training & Educational Programs - Oticon"

Scroll down until you find an exact match and you will be taken to the Oticon page where you scroll down to the seventh program "Oticon Genie Software.

The video was based on the Agil Pro mini rite and I was amazed at all the features of this aid including the ability to keep track of how many hours these aids are used and the percentages of various uses.

So keep in mind that if you talk too much, your fitter will know this.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the above web site and I recieve no money from them. It was an accidental discovery.

Cheers,

TM
    Cheers,

TM

Life's Adventure begins when your plan falls apart !

Oticon Agil Pro Mini Rite

L...15.....20......35......50......65.......65......75......75......75

R...20.....10......25......40......60......70.......80......70......65

Speech Reception .. R=20 .. L=20

Speech Discrim ..R=60% ..L=52%

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Travelin Man View Post
    I just came across this site which offers online training courses for most aids including the fitting software.

audiologyonline.com/total-access/

(As I am a new member to this forum, I am forbidden to post a link, but you sure know how to add the beginning of the address.)

There is a $99 yearly fee to access any of their courses.
    You don't have to Pay the annual fee. It's free. See this POST.