Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Phonak iCube problem

1. Default

That is the button I have been using. It will not detect them.
    Clicking the iCube icon on the right says the iCube is connected and has a full charge.

I've never had good success using the bluetooth connection with the I-Cube. The computer has it's own set of priorities for bluetooth connections and I think the I-Phone as well as the bluetooth printer interferes. I just use the hard wire setup. You need a USB to mini-USB. Conncect the USB to the computer and then the mini-usb to the I-cube.
    My audiogram:

LEFT RIGHT
    250 60 60
    500 45 40
    1000 20 30
    1500 30 30
    2000 60 35
    3000 35 30
    4000 25 20
    7000 35 35
    8000 40 40
    Unaided discrimination @ 75db left 20%, right 64% binaural 76%, Speech in noise, single syllable 0%
    Ancora Imparo....I am still learing

Do you have an ICOM. If so, does it work with your HA? If it does, the problem may be with your ICUBE. If it doesn't, the FM in your HA could be a problem. As I said, I couldn't get my ICUBE or ICOM to work with my aids even though the ICUBE was working with the computer. It was my HA. One other thing to try. Under the Hearing Systems Icon at the top, click Accessory Upgrade. See if it detects your ICUBE and if it shows an upgrade is necessary.

4. Default

The wireless function of my Exelia Art micro's has failed twice in the last 7 months. Both times the iCube, iCom, MyPilot and the quick sync (control both instruments with one touch) wouldn’t work. The last time this happened, I noticed if I held the neck loop/antenna of the iCube against the body of the hearing aids the iCube would detect them.
    Fortunately, they were repaired under warranty.

5. Default

I have no problem talking to the icube. I get the iCube connected with a full battery charge. The iCube will not talk to the Exelia's.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JerryDee View Post
    I have no problem talking to the icube. I get the iCube connected with a full battery charge. The iCube will not talk to the Exelia's.
    Then possibly your Exelias are defective. When you are wearing the aids and press the button to change the program on one aid, does the program change on both aids? If not, the wireless portion of your hearing aids may be malfunctioning. Also, try holding the neck loop of the iCube against one of the hearing aids and select detect hearing aids in iPFG. This worked for me the last time I had this problem.

7. Default

The iCube detects the compatible hearing aids, no pairing involved.
    If the Exelias are working properly the cable free fitting status should look like this:

ipfg screen 2.jpg

After detecting hearing instruments if you see red minus signs instead of green check marks, you may have defective hearing instruments.
    Last edited by aeroo777; 03-13-2011 at 06:43 PM.

8. Default

It worked fine until I tried to pair the iCube to my Computer.
    Never worked since then.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JerryDee View Post
    It worked fine until I tried to pair the iCube to my Computer.
    Never worked since then.
    How did you use it before and do any of the other wireless functions work? ie. Icom, My Pilot

10. Default

I tried the WatchPilot2, it will not talk to the aids.
    When I push the button on either aid it beeps, but the other doesn't.
    Is there an on/off switch for the fm?
    How to fix this if the iCube won't talk to them?